From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] faded images with Gwenview
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 18:32:50
1 On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 19:18:51 +0100, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2
3 > > I believe I've found a solution as above.
4 >
5 > I'd say you have found a workaround rather than a solution, but if it
6 > works for you...
7
8 I've just tried installing Gwenview, I normally use Geeqie. I cropped and
9 saved a PNG, then exited and restarted Gwenview and the image looked
10 fine. However, another PNG that I hadn't touched with Gwenview displayed
11 in faded colours just as you described.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 If you think talk is cheap, try hiring a lawyer.