From: jdm@××××××××××××.uk
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Upgrade query
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 11:11:56
1 Thanks. Rsync sounds like a good option as I can boot pc with old hard disks installed.
2
3 I assume that rsync works ok with ntfs?
4
5 Jdm
6 Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2
7
8 -----Original Message-----
9 From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
10 Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 06:18:53
11 To: <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
12 Reply-to: gentoo-user@l.g.o
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Upgrade query