From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Notice: possible past, present and future breakage related to .la files
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 05:41:01
1 Alan is relaxing by the seaside watching the waves go in and out. So he has
2 nothing sensible to add at this time, but maybe on Sunday :-)
3 > On 09/29/2010 03:40 PM, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
4 >> Hi all users,
5 >> we hope to be able to provide a better experience for all of you at
6 >> the end of this (bumpy) journey.
7 >>
8 >> Thanks!
9 >
10 > On behalf of the Geriatric Gentoo Users Group I say, "No, please, allow us
12 > thank YOU for all the great work you do for gentoo!"
13 >
14 > Maintaining high quality is always an uphill battle, and those of us in
15 the GGUG
16 > know and appreciate how much work you do on our behalf. So, once again,
17 thanks
18 > from the old farts!
19 >
20 > Alan, Volker, Dale -- anything to add?