From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [partially OT] USB wifi adapters that are supported out of the box?
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 11:43:53
1 On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 12:49:58 +0200, brullo nulla wrote:
2
3 > Therefore, I'd like to know what USB adapters to buy that don't give
4 > too much headaches in configuring and working. I tried googling a bit
5 > but all what I found is confused and outdated (2004, 2005 at most)
6 > information.
7
8 Edimax USB adaptors use the zd1211 driver, which is in the kernel now.
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 Hello.. Incontinence Hotline.. Can you hold?