From: Michael Orlitzky <michael@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Pay for a hardened VM image
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 00:27:26
1 On 03/03/2012 03:21 PM, Tanstaafl wrote:
2 > On 2012-03-02 3:51 PM, Tanstaafl<tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
3 >> Would anyone here be interested in being paid to create a hardened VM
4 >> image for me that will run on a Microsoft Hyper-V host?
5 >>
6 >> If so, what would you be willing to do this for?
7 >>
8 >> Feel free to email me directly...
9 >
10 > No one has a template they can use to simply clone me a ready to go
11 > hardened VM?
12 >
13 > Or interested in earning a little money?
16 It's probably the "Microsoft Hyper-V" part that's scaring people away.
17 You can do a hardened install in a few hours with KVM or VirtualBox, but
18 I don't want to,
19
20 a) Figure out how Hyper-V works, and where to get it
21 b) Find a spare machine
22 c) Install a copy of Windows for testing