From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Pay for a hardened VM image
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 16:15:48
1 On 2012-03-03 7:26 PM, Michael Orlitzky <michael@××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > On 03/03/2012 03:21 PM, Tanstaafl wrote:
3 >> No one has a template they can use to simply clone me a ready to go
4 >> hardened VM?
5 >>
6 >> Or interested in earning a little money?
7
8 > It's probably the "Microsoft Hyper-V" part that's scaring people away.
9
10 Ahh... good point...
11
12 What are peoples opinions of ESXi? The guys I'm considering using are
13 perfect for everything else, but they only have experience with
14 Microsoft Hyper-V and ESXi. I don't think they have *any* experience
15 with Xen on Linux, but I dunno about XenServer (I'll find out)...
16