From: "Zoltán Füves" <zoleexfz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OpenOffice-bin spell checking?
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:18:53
1 2009/2/25 Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>:
2 > Is OO really so stupid that it makes you add by hand for each user an
3 > extension spelling library from /usr/lib/openoffice/extension/install
4 > to get a spelling checker to work?
5
6 Sorry about that but I have the same problem with OO3 and in my
7 install I didn't find this directory. So somehow can I fix it in
8 openoffice 3? Actually I need the hunspell support and it looks like
9 to configured but I cant use it in the main programs :( .
10
11 thanks for your help
12 Z.