From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OpenOffice-bin spell checking?
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:11:33
1 On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Zoltán Füves <zoleexfz@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > 2009/2/25 Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>:
3 >> Is OO really so stupid that it makes you add by hand for each user an
4 >> extension spelling library from /usr/lib/openoffice/extension/install
5 >> to get a spelling checker to work?
6 >
7 > Sorry about that but I have the same problem with OO3  and in my
8 > install I didn't find this directory. So somehow can I fix it in
9 > openoffice 3? Actually I need the hunspell support and it looks like
10 > to configured but I cant use it in the main programs :( .
11 >
12 > thanks for your help
13 > Z.