From: Julien Roy <julien@××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Easiest remote desktop for Windows client?
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:30:02
1 Hello,
2
3 On 8/24/22 18:03, Grant Edwards wrote:
4 > What's the easiest way to get a remote desktop working for a Gentoo
5 > server with a Windows 10 client machine?
6
7 net-misc/freerdp has a server USE flag. I never used it, but from what I
8 read, it can be used as a RDP server like you would a Windows machine.
9 Otherwise, you could also setup a VNC server and install a VNC client on
10 your Windows PC.
13 Julien

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature