From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: What are you using to display Flash in Firefox?
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 15:11:39
1 On Sun, 08 Mar 2015 15:41:56 +0100
2 Dan Johansson <Dan.Johansson@×××.nu> wrote:
3
4 > As the subject says: What are you using to display Flash in Firefox?
5
6 > For YT it is really not that a big problem as I can download the
7 > Videos using a FF AddOn - but this does not work with FB.
8
9 net-misc/youtube-dl lists facebook among the things it can handle,
10 though I've never used it for fb videos. It works well with the
11 sites on which I've used it, including yt. (Occasionally, yt changes
12 something which breaks things, but there's always a youtube-dl update
13 within a day or two with a fix.)