From: Dan Johansson <Dan.Johansson@×××.nu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] What are you using to display Flash in Firefox?
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 14:42:06
1 As the subject says: What are you using to display Flash in Firefox?
2
3 Reason for my question is quite simple, today I am using
4 www-plugins/adobe-flash which works well for simple .swf files (where
5 gnash & lightspark fails), but I have problems displaying a lot of
6 Videos on Facebook & YouTube.
7 95% of the time I get the following message when I try to watch a Video
8 on FB or YT:
9 "The Adobe Flash plugin has crashed. Reload the page to try again."
10 For YT it is really not that a big problem as I can download the Videos
11 using a FF AddOn - but this does not work with FB.
12
13 I am using the "default/linux/amd64/13.0/desktop/kde" profile.
14
15 Any suggestions...
16
17 Regards,
18 --
19 Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
21 This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!

smime.p7s application/pkcs7-signature