From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what's wrong with rsync 3.0.6?
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:12:13
1 On Monday 15 March 2010 02:44:56 fire-eyes wrote:
2
3 > Are you using the EU pool? I am, and I have that problem frequently.
4
5 I don't have /that/ problem at all. The only problem I have with it is
6 the Irish server in the pool - it wouldn't be enough to go for a cuppa
7 while it's running; I'd have to come back tomorrow if I let it continue
8 at its own pace*. So I watch the beginning of --sync and if I get that
9 server I kill it and try again.
10
11 I haven't complained about it because I assume that other places get
12 better service. Ireland, for instance.
13
14 * I'm serious. To satisfy my curiosity, not long ago I did let it run,
15 and after an hour it was still in dev-*.
18 Rgds
19 Peter.