From: Maxim Wexler <maxim.wexler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: upgrade of xfce4 degrades terminal
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 04:13:55
1 Opens an identical xterm. In the original terminal it says
2
3 Warning: Cannot convert string "nil2" to type FontStruct
4
5 before spawning the new terminal.
6
7 Search results inconclusive. BTW if you google "Warning: Cannot
8 convert string "nil2" to type FontStruct" + xfterm4 you get precisely
9 one hit, which I believe is known as a "googlewhack".
10
11 This is the terminal I want, the one I used to have:
12
13 http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/applications/terminal
14
15 This is the terminal I have now: