From: econti <contiemilio@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Troubles with kde4
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 19:29:50
1 cut
4 >> further
5 >>
6 >> 4 - I cannot mount a partition (both from command line and from
7 >> desktop) the answer is "Only root can mount a device" (all
8 >> permissions are the same as before)
9 > I would check out "groups <username>" and see whether you are a member
10 > of the plugdev group.
11 >> 5 - I am not able to become root (both in konsole and term) the
12 >> answer is "Authentication failed" (consolekit is merged)
13 > Wheel group for this one.
14 >
15 > Marcus
18 This was the first thing I did. Remeber, we are talking about a kde
19 upgrade, so groups, permissions, etc should not be changed.
20
21 emilio