From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] change python version for special program
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 17:55:39
1 On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Kraus Philipp
2 <philipp.kraus@×××××××××.de> wrote:
3 > Hello,
4 >
5 > I have installed Python 2.7 & 3.2.2 on my Gentoo box, but I would like to use Scons, which runs at the moment under Python < 3.
6 > I have installed Scons with "python2.7 setup.py", but if I run "scons" on command line, it creates the message, that it runs not on Python 3,
7 > so can I setup manually that scons should use the Python 2.7 interpreter?
8
9 As root:
10
11 eselect python list
12
13 I'm surprised you had to take the setup.py install route. Is scons not
14 available in someone's overlay?
17 :wq