From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] I thought /etc/X11/xorg.conf was set in stone
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 00:24:26
1 Check man xorg.conf and it will give you the locations searched for
2 xorg.conf.
5 On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, George Roberts wrote:
6
7 > I have noticed in the last couple days that rolling the wheel on my mouse is
8
9 Snip
10
11 > I was under the impression that the folder /etc/X11is the folder only scanned
12 > and used. That is why I put the backup copy there. My question is: is this
13 > behavior a know thing and I missed it, or can others be bitten by this also?
14 >
15 > P.S. the mouse is still not scrolling. Any help with this would be great.
16 > Thanks
22 Brett I. Holcomb
23 brettholcomb@×××××××××××××.net
24 Registered Linux User #188143