From: Douglas Linford <drkrider@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Reboots ok...but no Shutdown
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:03:38
1 David,
2
3 These are my fstab mounts:
4
5 /dev/sdb1 /boot ext2 noauto,noatime 1 2
6 /dev/sdb3 / ext2 noatime 0 1
7 /dev/sdb2 none swap sw 0 0
8 /dev/cdroms/cdrom0 /mnt/cdrom iso9660 noauto,ro 0 0
9
10 /dev/sda6 /media/XPData ntfs users,owner,ro,umask=000 0 0
11 /dev/sda7 /media/XPMedia ntfs users,owner,ro,umask=000 0 0
12
13 shm /dev/shm tmpfs nodev,nosuid,noexec 0 0
16 And as an update, I also re-emerged sysvinit, (there was a post on the
17 Gentoo Forums that said this fixed a similar issue).
18
19 Douglas
22 On 12/21/06, Nelson, David (ED, PAR&D) <David.Nelson2@×××××××××××.com>