From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Reboots ok...but no Shutdown
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:53:16
1 What filesystems do you have mounted usually?
2
3 David
4
5 Note: These views are my own, advice is provided with no guarantee of success. I do not represent anyone else in any emails I send to this list.
6
7 -----Original Message-----
8 From: Douglas Linford [mailto:drkrider@×××××.com]
9 Sent: 21 December 2006 14:40
10 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
11 Subject: [gentoo-user] Reboots ok...but no Shutdown
14 When I log out of Gentoo and select reboot, the computer reboots fine, but when I select shutdown, the computer hangs at: "Remounting remaning filesystems readonly", and no other messages. It just sits forever.
15 I re-emerged baselayout and checked my shutdown.sh, it all looks ok, but...no go.
16 Any ideas?
17
18 Douglas