From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: emerge firefox-52.4.0 compile failure
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 10:50:22
1 Am Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2017, 12:27:25 CEST schrieb Marc Joliet:
2 > (Note that it does *not* search the description by default, and doesn't
3 > claim to, either!)
4
5 Ha, I tried to find a way to search only the description, but came up empty
6 (you *can* search the description by searching through all comments, though).
7 I then found this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33493375/bugzilla-how-to-search-in-the-description-of-the-bug-reports. Does anybody on this list
8 know if it's possible? Maybe in newer versions of bugzilla? (I vaguely
9 remember that Gentoo runs an older one.)
12 Marc Joliet
13 --
14 "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we
15 don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup