From: computers with nikita nikita <nikitadd22@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Ktorrent using a lot of memory recently
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 16:40:07
1 I dont use Ktorrent, While what you are describing sounds like a memory
2 leak,
3 have you considered it could be the active downloads connecting to a large
4 number of peers? Or it could be it building a very large dht index (not
5 sure what the proper terminology for this is)
6
7 You should double check your settings and make sure everything has sane
8 limits
9