From: David Grant <davidgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] MythTV 0.20 ebuild
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 05:23:06
1 On 9/27/06, Bryce Verdier <btv@××××××.edu> wrote:
2 >
3 > I've had it up for a couple of days. Nothing seriously wrong yet.
4 > Although, watching live TV on my box is a little choppier now... for
5 > some reason. The "chmod +s mythfrontend" did help, but its still not
6 > fluid on the live tv playback (i have pvr-250).
9 Hmm, I have never heard of the chmod +s mythfrontend trick.
10
11 Speaking of Mythtv, does anyone else have problems with mythbackend
12 > starting ONLY with the init scripts (if i call it manually it starts
13 > just fine)?
16 Mine will start with the init script or without, just fine.
17
18 Dave
23 David Grant
24 http://www.davidgrant.ca