From: Daniel Drake <dsd@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anybody know where to ftp genpatches-2.6.12-7.base.tar.bz2?
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 17:02:43
1 Dave Nebinger wrote:
2 > The only question I would have is why a new ebuild would be released before
3 > the genpatches tarballs were made available in the distfiles... Wouldn't
4 > the genpatches tarballs be requirements for the new ebuild?
5
6 I always wait until the patches appear on the mother mirror before releasing
7 the ebuild. I think you are just unlucky in the mirrors you have tried.
8
9 It can be found here, and should have made itself onto all of the other
10 mirrors by now.
11
12 http://gentoo.osuosl.org/distfiles/genpatches-2.6.12-7.base.tar.bz2
13