From: Kenji Tan <tan_kenji@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] installing vmware?
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:13:39
1 The link to the site:
2
3 http://www.easyvmx.com/
7 luis jure <ljc@××××××××××××.uy> wrote: El Thu, 03 Apr 2008 01:12:15 +0200
8 "b.n."
9 escribió:
10
11 > My experience with vmware itself (I use vmware-player and that known
12 > website that creates images, I don't remember the url) is a lot
13 > smoother. However I never tried to run a system already installed on
14 > another partition.
15
16 that's a good question. does anyone know if vmware-player can run a
17 system already installed on a different partition?
20 > I've never tried Virtualbox, but I heard a lot of praise on it. Can
21 > it run a system installed on a disk partition?
22
23 i just discovered virtualbox, it looks like an interesting alternative.
24 has anyone tried it? after reading michael's experience i'm not very
25 enthusiastic about installing vmware...
26 --
27 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list