From: luis jure <ljc@××××××××××××.uy>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] installing vmware?
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 02:52:05
1 El Thu, 03 Apr 2008 01:12:15 +0200
2 "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com> escribió:
3
4 > My experience with vmware itself (I use vmware-player and that known
5 > website that creates images, I don't remember the url) is a lot
6 > smoother. However I never tried to run a system already installed on
7 > another partition.
8
9 that's a good question. does anyone know if vmware-player can run a
10 system already installed on a different partition?
13 > I've never tried Virtualbox, but I heard a lot of praise on it. Can
14 > it run a system installed on a disk partition?
15
16 i just discovered virtualbox, it looks like an interesting alternative.
17 has anyone tried it? after reading michael's experience i'm not very
18 enthusiastic about installing vmware...
19 --
20 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list