From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: lxde +openbox updates
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 21:59:54
1 hasufell <hasufell <at> gentoo.org> writes:
4 > > 1. All of the software I install, only a few things are picked up
5 > > by openbox into the menu and submenus. Is there a simple app
6 > > I can add and run to pick up all of those apps into the openbox
7 > > menu? What I have read seems confusing, as there are menu files
8 > > all over the user and /etc/xdg dir structures? Advise?
9
10 > I recommend x11-misc/obmenugen
11 > but there are others like x11-misc/openbox-menu as well
12
13 thanks for the fast response. For now, I'm trying to stick with
14 openbox/lxde. After some time, I'll try other things.
15 I just emerged openbox-menu. I would have thought that
16 lxde-meta would have picke this up?
19 thx,
20 James