From: Naga <nagatoro@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] courier-imap not starting!
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:18:46
1 On Monday 14 August 2006 18:44, kashani wrote:
2 > Martin Richardson wrote:
3 > > G'Dayy all,
4 > > after an upgrade of baselayout, I noticed that courier-imap and
5 > > courier-imap-ssl was not starting from the init script. I have tracked it
6 > > down to the init script, as this script points to
7 > > /usr/lib/courier-imap/gentoo-courier-imap.rc, and I can start
8 > > courier-imap directly from this script but not the init script... Has
9 > > anyone had this problem, or even have a solution.
10 > > Thankyou.
11 >
12 > Couple or forum threads and a bug about it. Looks like upgrading to the
13 > unstable 4.0.6 is the best workaround.
14
15 anything >= 4.0.4 should do (4.0.4 should get marked stable ASAP, some arches
16 are done some aren't...)
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list