From: james <garftd@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Quickest/easiest Gentoo install?
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 02:54:54
1 On 7/7/20 9:20 PM, Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > On Tue, Jul 07, 2020 at 01:47:31PM -0400, james wrote
3 >>
4 >> Good news: I have dozens of potential solutions to what you seek. I will
5 >> post a few, that best (potentially) satisfy your solution-request.
6 >> Please let me know what your try and what is wrong with what I suggest.
7 >> (it helps me).
10 >> Bad news: I am currently very disorganized.
11 >
12 > Thay all seem to come with various software pre-installed that I don't
13 > need/want. I decided to try a quickie manual install, but ran into
14 > problems, which are a separate thread. Just one semi-related question
15 > here. Do I still need both LINGUAS and L10N in make.conf? On my
16 > desktop I currently have...
17 >
18 > LINGUAS="en en_US"
19 > L10N="en en-US"
22 Walter,
23
24 I have both of those in my make.confs on all gentoo systems. I'm not
25 saying that's the best, but yes I have
26 similar:
29 LINGUAS="en_US"
30 L10N="en-us"
33 hth,