From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Quickest/easiest Gentoo install?
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 01:21:41
1 On Tue, Jul 07, 2020 at 01:47:31PM -0400, james wrote
2 >
3 > Good news: I have dozens of potential solutions to what you seek. I will
4 > post a few, that best (potentially) satisfy your solution-request.
5 > Please let me know what your try and what is wrong with what I suggest.
6 > (it helps me).
9 > Bad news: I am currently very disorganized.
10
11 Thay all seem to come with various software pre-installed that I don't
12 need/want. I decided to try a quickie manual install, but ran into
13 problems, which are a separate thread. Just one semi-related question
14 here. Do I still need both LINGUAS and L10N in make.conf? On my
15 desktop I currently have...
16
17 LINGUAS="en en_US"
18 L10N="en en-US"
21 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
22 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications