From: Richard Watson <waty@×××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge avifile -0.7.41.20041001-r1 failed
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 02:43:53
1 > You didn't post the output of emerge --info, but it looks like you may
2 > have -mmx, -msse2, and -mfpmath in your CFLAGS. If so, take them out,
3 > and it should compile just fine.
4 >
5 > -Richard
6
7 Hi Richard, thanks very much for your reply. Yes I do have -mmx -mmse2
8 and -mfpmath. I'll try your suggestion. As a matter of interest if I
9 change my CFLAG setting how would I apply it to the whole system? Would
10 I use the emerge --newuse option or do I have to bootstrap the system
11 again from scratch.
12 --
13 Thanks, Richard
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list