From: Quanyang Liu <lqymgt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [~and64] Headsup for google-chrome users
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 10:25:19
1 On Thu, May 21 2015 at 20:55:52 +0800, walt wrote:
2 > I just wasted some time figuring out this mess:
3 >
4 > ......
5 >
6 > So, re-install ati-drivers, reboot, etc, all of which will make you late
7 > for work, like I am now :p
8
9 Hi all, but I just found another problem.
10
11 I now use xmonad, and always shift chrome to 7th workspace. And for the
12 new version chrome, it has no focus after being shifted. I can type in
13 the start page (if I set it to some website,
14 i.e. https://www.google.com ), but can't type in the address bar (if
15 there is no start page). And the title bar is always gray untill I click
16 the browser.
17
18 Does anyone have the same problem? And how can I solve it?
21 Thanks,
22 Quanyang