From: Alarig Le Lay <alarig@××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo portage on github - using fork as local overlay
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 19:00:53
1 On Sat Jan 14 19:49:01 2017, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2 > # /etc/portage/repos.conf/local.conf
3 >
4 > [stefangweichinger-gentoo]
5 > location = /usr/local/portage
6 > masters = gentoo
7 > sync-type = git
8 > sync-uri = https://github.com/stefangweichinger/gentoo.git
9 > auto-sync = no
10 >
11 > ... but that always gave me permission issues
12 >
13 > $ emaint sync -r stefangweichinger-gentoo
14 > >>> Syncing repository 'stefangweichinger-gentoo' into
15 > '/usr/local/portage'...
16 > /usr/bin/git pull
17 > Permission denied (publickey).
18 > fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
19 >
20 > Please make sure you have the correct access rights
21 > and the repository exists.
22 > !!! git pull error in /usr/local/portage
23 >
24 > could someone show me an example and maybe even explain the workflow?
25
26 Hi,
27
28 I think you have a publickey specified for your repo to push on it. A
29 simple workaround could be to use the directory where you cloned your
30 repository instead of github.
33 alarig