From: Abhay Kedia <abhay.ilugd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kate doesn't reuse existing process anymore with kde 3.5.0?
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 09:11:59
1 On Wednesday 04 January 2006 11:20, Roy Wright wrote:
2 >
3 > Try kate -u filename
4 >
5 > kate --help shows this option:
6 > -u, --use Use a already running kate instance (if
7 > possible)
8 >
9 I have this same problem. Earlier on opening a file from konqueror or any
10 where else the kate used to open it in the already open instance. How to make
11 that behaviour default? How to get back that functionality. I thought that I
12 messed something up but now it looks like everyone is facing this problem.
13
14 Regards,
15 Abhay