From: Bo Andresen <bo.andresen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] bastard.sh - mass unmasker/keywords utility
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:26:05
1 On Tuesday 21 March 2006 17:20, Joshua Schmidlkofer wrote:
2 > Yeah, so? *crickets* Thanks, the d.g.o. was pretty clear, but I can
3 > imagine that confusing people, the referenced document was next to
4 > useless, did you read it?
5
6 Well, I did have a look at it and obviously it is intended for developers
7 only. What I wanted people to read before installing Gnome 2.14* is this:
8