From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: no keyboard on fresh install
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 13:59:38
1 Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 First off, thanks, thanks and thanks for the details and sharing of
4 your experience.
5
6 Also helpful tips and suggestions concerning my niece and linux
7 distros. All very helpful and appreciated.
8
9 Saving both yours and Strollers' posts since as you've noted both are
10 a good jump above my paygrade and the info is worth keeping. Further,
11 `Sargent' Stroller has helped me on repeated other occasions, and
12 always to good effect.
13
14 OH, yeah, and the incidental comments.. thanks for that too.
15 Unfortunately the only thing I see in the entire BIOS that even
16 mentions USB is a switch to activate or deactivate those USB ports on
17 the front panel.
18
19 But anyway, all is a moot point for the moment.
20