From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] FTP Server
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 18:04:07
1 On 6/6/06, Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > but I strongly advice your father-in-law not to use a GUI to start webmastering,
3 > use plain old text editing software to really learn what's going on.
4
5 I agree with Daniel, if you learn on a GUI its far too easy to make
6 bad websites. Start with VI and a good book, and do yourself a favor
7 learning CSS and XHTML since that is where web design is headed.
8
9 -Mike
13 Michael E. Crute
14 http://mike.crute.org
15
16 It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
17 --Douglas Adams
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list