From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LibreOffice + GLib-GIO:ERROR:gdbusconnection.c:2279:initable_init: assertion failed
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 06:01:24
1 On 12/4/2011, at 5:49am, Carlos Sura wrote:
2 > ...
3 > When I try to run LibreOffice as normal user, I can see the splash (of libreoffice) but nothing more... Cannot use any libreoffice application, it just don't work, fas as I can see is the libreoffice splash. No errors (as normal user), after the libreoffice splash it closes.
4
5 Is this when you click on the libreoffice icon, or are you opening a terminal window and running `/path/to/bin/libreoffice`?
6
7 The latter should (hopefully) output some error messages.
8
9 Stroller.