From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: A plea for calm
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:04:44
1 David Leverton ha scritto:
2 > On Tuesday 16 September 2008 22:14:47 b.n. wrote:
3 >> Frankly, the more you challenge him this mindless way, the more I
4 >> believe him.
5 >
6 > If you think in such backwards logic then I don't care who you believe.
9 It's not backwards logic.
10
11 The important words are "this mindless way". If you were challenging him
12 quietly and thoroughly, *maybe* someone could have given credit to
13 your arguments.
14
15 As someone said, there is no worse thing you can do a cause, than
16 defending it with the wrong arguments.
17
18 Bitching and arriving to a children-in-the-school behaviour is the worst
19 thing you can do to your cause. Before I thought paludis was an
20 interesting package manager. Now I think it is an interesting package
21 manager with an *awful* community behind, and even if I am curious to
22 try it, I am not going to do it because of the treatment I'd be reserved
23 by people like ciaranm, or you, if I only needed help or disagreed with
24 your opinions.
25
26 Of course you can say "I don't care of you and people like you". But,
27 hey, this means no one cares about you too.
28
29 Don't know who wins in such cases, but I have the feeling it is not you.
32 m.