From: David Leverton <levertond@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: A plea for calm
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:10:14
1 On Tuesday 16 September 2008 23:18:42 b.n. wrote:
2 > I am not going to do it because of the treatment I'd be reserved by people
3 > like ciaranm, or you, if I only needed help or disagreed with your opinions.
4
5 What on Earth makes you think that? Volker is certainly not asking for help,
6 and he is not merely "disagreeing", but preaching his gospel of lies at every
7 conceivable opportunity. If you don't do that (which is surely wise in any
8 case) you won't receive the corresponding response.