From: Hung Dang <hungptit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dmesg output
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 11:07:06
1 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Hung Dang<hungptit@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hi all,
5 >> After I upgrade to the later version of xorg-server, dmesg output is
6 >> full of debugging input event messages. It is inconvenient when I want
7 >> to see what is going on with my computer. Below is the sample of
8 >> debugging message obtained from dmesg command
9 >>
10 >> evbug.c: Event. Dev: input3, Type: 4, Code: 4, Value: 458795
11 >> evbug.c: Event. Dev: input3, Type: 1, Code: 15, Value: 0
12 >> evbug.c: Event. Dev: input3, Type: 0, Code: 0, Value: 0
13 >>
14 >> What should I do to get rid off these messages in dmesg output?
17 > I think of 3 things to try:
18 >
19 > 1) fix the problem with the device that is causing the errors
20 > 2) rmmod the evbug module
21 > 3) blackist the evbug module
24 Hi Paul,
25 Sorry for my late reply. I was busy with other thing. Finally, I can
26 solve this problem by disabling the option "< > Event debugging" in
27 the kernel configuration.
28
29 Thanks
30 Hung