From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dmesg output
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 23:02:45
1 On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Hung Dang<hungptit@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 > After I upgrade to the later version of xorg-server, dmesg output is
4 > full of debugging input event messages. It is inconvenient when I want
5 > to see what is going on with my computer. Below is the sample of
6 > debugging message obtained from dmesg command
7 >
8 > evbug.c: Event. Dev: input3, Type: 4, Code: 4, Value: 458795
9 > evbug.c: Event. Dev: input3, Type: 1, Code: 15, Value: 0
10 > evbug.c: Event. Dev: input3, Type: 0, Code: 0, Value: 0
11 >
12 > What should I do to get rid off these messages in dmesg output?
13
14 I think of 3 things to try:
15
16 1) fix the problem with the device that is causing the errors
17 2) rmmod the evbug module
18 3) blackist the evbug module