From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Compile failures: my system
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:15:07
1 On Wednesday 13 September 2006 05:14, Meino Christian Cramer wrote:
2 > to not include my system specifications in any of the compile failure
3 > mails I will summarize it in separate mail:
4
5 Oh, ffs! Was it really necessary to clutter this list with 7 independent
6 threads out of which 6 requires the exact same answer?? Never do that again!
7 If you really have to clutter the list with useless mails stating your
8 inability to search bugzilla at least keep it in one thread!
9
10 vamps is the only one of those packages that doesn't have a bug already which
11 contains all the info there is about this for you to find it. So file a bug
12 about vamps [3] and search for the rest of the packages [1] or [2]! Never
13 file a bug without searching bugzilla first though [1] and [2]!
14
15 [1] http://bugs.gentoo.org/query.cgi?format=specific
16 [2] http://bugs.gentoo.org/query.cgi?format=advanced
17 [3] http://bugs.gentoo.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Gentoo%20Linux