From: Trenton Adams <trenton.d.adams@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] package conflict on update
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 01:14:40
1 Sorry, I shouldn't have said, "Here we go again", as that can be
2 antogonizing, which doesn't help anything. :(
3
4 On 1/7/06, Trenton Adams <trenton.d.adams@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > First off all, the install process is only a portion of making gentoo
6 > *easier*. At it is kind of a tangent to the original discussion.
7 > But, none the less, it is a good discussion.
8 >