From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] looking for a couple of systemd units
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 18:30:50
1 Am 27.08.2013 20:15, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
2
3 >> While mythtv isn't really mainstream there are other daemons in this
4 >> list that really *should* be supported with USE="systemd", I assume
5 >> (sure, mythtv should get its file as well ...).
6 >
7 > No; the unit files should be installed by default by their respective
8 > packages. No systemd USE flag, the same way there is no need for an
9 > openrc USE flag to install init scripts in /etc/init.d
10
11 Yes, ok ... I will leave that to the devs then :-)
12
13 >> For sure this migration wasn't really *necessary* for me but kind of an
14 >> exercise and if I find the time and motivation to file all the bugs
15 >> other gentoo-users might benefit in the future.
16 >
17 > Thanks for doing that.
18
19 It was a pleasure so far ;-)