From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Removing pulseaudio
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 17:02:35
1 Randy,
2
3 I don't want to continue rehashing the whole thread, as you and I are
4 essentially in agreement.
5
6 I do want to take this opportunity to highlight something we techies
7 overlook almost all the time:
8
9 We are human, and humans are not logical. We do not run on bash scripts
10 and don't have a CPU in our heads. Sheldon and Spock are fiction :-)
11
12 We humans run on emotion and the fuzzy-feel-good chemicals we squirt
13 into our brains, and techies are probably the worst equipped to spot
14 when it kicks in! And so:
15