From: "Jc García" <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] minimal installation CD iso is where?, &&
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 16:13:31
1 2015-08-06 1:40 GMT-06:00 Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>:
2 > Am Wed, 5 Aug 2015 23:02:03 -0600
3 > schrieb Jc García <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>:
4 >
5 > [...]
6 >> Also sourceforge is a pretty decent host for publishing open source
7 >> software, it offers wikis, mailing list, code repositories, in fact
8 >> various projects use it to develop open source, you might be talking
9 >> about softonic.
10 > [...]
11 >
12 > Have you been paying attention to the tech news the past few months? See for
13 > example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SourceForge#Controversies, in particular
14 > the part about project hijacking.
15 > ...
16 > Take away from the above what you will, but I don't trust SourceForge anymore.
17 >
18 Interesting stuff, I don't really like the looks of sourceforge so I
19 don't put any stuff there(I have been using gitlab), I was just giving
20 credit to the fact that they do offer practically all the stuff you
21 need to host an open source project, anyway most of the stuff I got
22 from there was a git clone, so I didn't see it. I'll be extra careful
23 not to host anything there. thanks.