From: Hans <linux@××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: dealing with distfiles bloat?
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 10:49:01
1 On 07/03/16 03:38, Alan Grimes wrote:
2 > I can't really read the stupid unformatted du output but it looks like I
3 > have 30 gb of bloat in some 3,600 files in my distfiles directory. is
4 > there any sane way to prune out some of the older versions, I am in no
5 > mood to spend all day hand-pruning these and the nuclear option is not
6 > too friendly to the portage servers that I want to respect.
9 > nuclear = rm * -> emerge --fetchonly --emptytree system
13 Just cleaned 9GB distfiles using 'rm /usr/portage/distfiles/*'