From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Virtualbox documentation
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 22:23:29
1 On 08/12/2016 00:01, Bertram Scharpf wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > arrgh! I just want to find a quick-start tutorial for
5 > Virtualbox on Gentoo, but Google shows up loads of tutorials
6 > for Gentoo in a Virtualbox. The Gentoo Wiki article's
7 > "Usage" paragraph does not contain any usable information.
8 >
9 > Does anybody have a hint for me?
12 I have vbox on Gentoo here (many others do too) and it was a very smooth
13 start - basically emerge virtualbox, the fancy oracle additions and
14 modules, and I was off like a rocket. I don't know of any
15 Gentoo-specific tutorial though. The oracle docs are very good and quite
16 complete
17
18 Do you have specific questions that you want a tutorial to answer?
23 Alan McKinnon
24 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com