From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] Servidor Web com HTML/URL reescrito
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:11:25
1 On Wednesday 23 August 2006 21:11, Daniel da Veiga wrote:
2
3 > I've checked reverse proxy configurations for apache, but I'm not sure
4 > if that's what I want, in fact, I want something similar to what's
5 > done by:
6 >
7 > http://www.the-cloak.com
8 >
9 > If there's something already written, I would like to know, but if not
10 > I'm going to write my own PHP for that. Thanks in advance.
11
12 the-cloak mostly looks like an ordinary anonymizing proxy to me (except
13 it uses encryption).
14 I'm not sure I understand your request correctly, but have you looked at
15 proxytunnel (http://proxytunnel.sf.net)?
16 It lets you use nearly any service through an SSL-enabled proxy, it's in
17 portage.
18 If you just want anonimity, try tor.
19
20 (it's entirely possible that I misunderstood your request)
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list