From: Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] Servidor Web com HTML/URL reescrito
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:18:38
1 I'm really sorry, got the wrong address, it was supposed to go to
2 gentoo-user-br, anyway, I'll try to translate it for you people and
3 forward the original message to the right email.
4
5 This is completely OT.
6
7 I would like to access an HTTPS page using a server at my home machine
8 trough the squid server of my work place using some type of HTML form,
9 I would like to know if there's an apache module, or maybe another
10 software that would allow me to do this.
11
12 I've checked reverse proxy configurations for apache, but I'm not sure
13 if that's what I want, in fact, I want something similar to what's
14 done by:
15
16 http://www.the-cloak.com
17
18 If there's something already written, I would like to know, but if not
19 I'm going to write my own PHP for that. Thanks in advance.
22 Daniel da Veiga
23 Computer Operator - RS - Brazil
29 --
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list