From: Geistteufel <geistteufel@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Resize /
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:42:40
1 Just a question for comparing EVMS and LVM
2
3 I have 1 disk, lvm it, after few moment, I add a second disk
4 I want to strip all partition between both disk to improve performance
5 Just a sort of reorg
6
7 with lvm I need, to recreate partition with strip activated, and do a
8 copie between old and new partition
9 after delete old and rename new
10
11 did evms allow stripping, and doing it on the fly when I had a new disk ?
12
13 thx for support
14